HOW TO GET A DIAGNOSIS / OUR PROCESS
- Call us 24/7 or simply complete the contact form on our website.
- One of our Patient Managers, assigned for your case specifically, will contact you by phone requesting further information on your medical condition, as well as any medical tests available.
- Submit your medical tests either electronically or by visiting our offices in Nicosia and Limassol, or simply by using courier service.
- A phone call from our local medical consultant will follow to get your medical history.
- The Patient Manager will electronically send your full medical record to the right doctor, in order to get his/her review and suggested treatment plan. The usual time needed in order to get a treatment plan is 10-15 days, always depending on the case.
- A treatment plan followed by a detailed quotation will be forwarded to you by your assigned Patient Manager.
- If you are in agreement with the received quote, you notify your assigned Patient Manager, in order to start making all necessary arrangements for you, such as tickets, accommodation, transfers from and to the airport, appointments with doctors, confirm availability of Operation Rooms, if you need a surgery, etc.
- Once dates for your consultations or admission to the hospital are confirmed, you will need to proceed with the whole payment of your quotation either by credit card, or transfer or cash. If you have a private insurance, they will need to issue a letter of guarantee mentioning the whole amount to be covered.
- On your arrival to the hospital, an iMER representative will be waiting for you to guide you through the whole process and assist you with the admission to the hospital.